Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Disc Golf

Well, I picked Syd up from school today since Gab and me are off. We went over to Lenora Park and played 11 holes of disc golf. 11 to them is like 22 to most people. They did great but after 120 throws for Gabby and 96 for Sydney they decided to call it a day. But it was a lot of fun. Anyone who wants to come with us next time is welcome to.

I start back to class tomorrow. I just found out one of my classes was cancelled which puts a damper on my plans of being done by April unless I can get into another class this semester. We shall see.

Gabby is starting to read on her own which is great. Sydney wants to learn sign language so I printed her some study cards. This may be because I use a few words of sign language with her and she wants to learn it.

The girls and I have been busy we have been putting books on Half.com to sell for extra money for the kids to do all their activities. We finally got all of them on. We have sold about 15 so far. We have another 107 books on the site. It is unbelievable how many books ones accumulates

No comments: